BabyFirst Return Policy
Items purchased from the BabyFirst Store (www.shop.babyfirst.com) can be returned within 30 days of the delivered date for a full refund. The refund will be issued after the product is returned to the company and approval is made by our team. For a full refund, the item cannot:
- Show any sign of usage.
Items returned after 30 days but before 90 days will receive a BabyFirst Store credit. The BabyFirst Store does not accept any returns or exchanges after 90 days of purchase.
All purchases must be returned in original condition at the time of purchase, in the original unopened packaging within 30 days of the delivery date, must include the original packing slip and may only be returned if found to be defective.
*Shipping costs will not be refunded.
If the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier is shown as delivered to the address provided by the customer during the checkout process but not physically received:
We request that you check some things on your end first:
- Please check with other members of your household to see if anyone may have put your package aside.
- If you live in an apartment complex, please contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages will not fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- You can also inquire about your package with your local post office/FedEx facility. Sometimes they will mark packages as delivered but hold on to them if they were not able to find a safe spot. Usually, the carrier will update your tracking information to a selected pickup location.
In the event that your package is still missing, please be prepared to file a claim with the selected carrier of the lost package(s) and provide the given claim number to our representative. We can then offer a re-shipment or store credit, no refunds.
If you would like to make a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request a return label. A return label is only issued if the item is defective or if the wrong item was received.
Preparing your return:
- To expedite your return/exchange, please ensure either the original packing slip or your order number is included in your return package for accurate processing.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
- Affix the return shipping label to the outside of the package.
- For tracking purposes, it is important that you ship your package via FedEx or insured USPS Parcel Post. (We cannot accept C.O.D.) Please ensure your return package has either a tracking number or confirmation number for your security.
Returns should be mailed to:BabyFirst TV
17203 S Broadway St.
The BabyFirst Store will not be responsible for return shipping cost, in most cases. You can contact us directly through the link on our website; our team will contact you back within three business days.
For further questions, please email us at email@example.com or (831) 202-3691.
For the security of our customers, we cannot take payment information over the phone at this time. If you need assistance navigating our site, please give us a call! We will be more than happy to help.
You can call us at (831) 202-3691 Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm PST.