Return and Refund Policy
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
- You have a maximum of 35 days to make returns for a payment or store credit refund. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 35 days after the purchase date. Items returned after 35 days but before 90 days are only eligible for store credit. We do not accept any returns or exchanges after 90 days of purchase. Please visit your local shipping center for processing a return label. 90-day defective warranty period for only babyfirst products.
- After you have already returned items from an order but would like to make additional returns for additional items, you must do so within 35 days of the purchase date. You can do so by using your own shipping method and at your own cost.
- The refund will be issued after the product is returned to the company and approval is made by our team.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded
- For a full product refund of payment, the item cannot show any sign of usage and must be returned in the original condition at the time of purchase.
How do I make a return?
- Visit: https://shop.babyfirsttv.com/a/returns or click Start Return at the bottom of this page.
- Type in your order number and email/zip/phone then click the Find Order button.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return and click next.
- Select what you would like to do (e.g., Return & Exchange) and click next.
- Select the return reason and click next. Proceed to the next page(s) and upload a photo, if required.
- Click confirm, then proceed with selecting your desired solution and click next.
- Drop off the package at your nearest post office or carrier, retail return rates will apply.
- Check your email for return status updates. Please check your spam/junk folder.
NOTE: When paying to ship back the return yourself, you can use any shipping method you like, just make sure it's postmarked no later than 35 days from the purchase date. (See "Important Notice" section for details)
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
- You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and have the original tags/packaging attached.
- Items with non-returnable marks, free gifts, gift cards, and digital products cannot be returned.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days after we receive your package. The refund will be issued to the original payment account or store credit, as per your request.
- The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
Store credit will be issued via discount coupon code. Please check your email inbox and or Junk/Spam folder.
Returns should be mailed to:
17203 S Broadway St.
NOTE: If you have any issues with your return, you must contact Customer Support within 120 days after your order was first placed. (We cannot accept C.O.D.)
Please make sure you don't include non-babyfirst items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.
The BabyFirst Store will not be responsible for return shipping cost, in most cases. You can contact us directly through the link on our website; our team will contact you back within three business days.
For further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 202-3691.
If the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier is shown as delivered to the address provided by the customer during the checkout process but not physically received:
We request that you check some things on your end first:
- Please check with other members of your household to see if anyone may have put your package aside.
- If you live in an apartment complex, please contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages will not fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- You can also inquire about your package with your local post office/FedEx facility. Sometimes they will mark packages as delivered but hold on to them if they are not able to find a safe spot. Usually, the carrier will update your tracking information to a selected pickup location.
If your package is still missing, please contact the carrier and file a claim. Once the claim is filed, the claim number must be provided to us and then we may offer a re-shipment or store credit, no refunds.
For the security of our customers, we cannot take payment information over the phone at this time. If you need assistance navigating our site, please give us a call! We will be more than happy to help.
You can call us at (831) 202-3691 Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm PST.